Healthy Skin Tip: Increase the effectiveness of your facial cleansing routine by using a two-step process. First, use a mild and gentle cleanser to remove cosmetics, sunscreen, and other impurities. This prepares the skin for the second step, which involves applying a soothing, hydrating moisturizer. Use gentle, upward motions to evenly spread the moisturizer over the skin.
Hey dolls! Here are my HOLY GRAIL makeup products featuring some of my favorites from the drugstore & also some that are higher end! Let me know if you want to see more of these kinds of videos in the future! Please “LIKE” if you enjoyed 🙂 & Subscribe for more! I love you all soo much! XOXO
*Don’t Forget To Watch In HD 1080p for the best quality!!*
– Hard Candy Shine Free Primer
– Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel
– Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector
– Revlon Color Stay | 310 Warm Golden
– Covergirl 3 in 1 | 845
– Rimmel Liquid Mousse Foundation | 220
– Revlon Color Stay Whipped | 320
– MAC Studio Fix Fluid | NC25
– Estee Lauder Double Wear | 3N1
– MUFE Matte Velvet Plus | #60
– Rimmel Stay Matte | Buff Beige
– Revlon Color Stay Powder | Light
– MAC MSF | Light Plus
– MAC Prep & Prime
WHAT I’M WEARING:
– Shirt: Forever 21
– Lipstick: Milani Matte Blissful + NYX Butter Gloss | Fortune Cookie
– My Fav Brush Kit EVER:
USE CODE: BOLD2015 For discount!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What camera do you use? Nikon D3100
What do you use to edit? Adobe Premiere Elements 11
Where are you from? I’m Hispanic & I live in Pennsylvania
How old are you? I’m 18, and my birthday is March 24th.
What color is your hair? Revlon Color Silk Box Dye | Soft Black
Come See What I’m Doing Besides YouTube 🙂
MY PREVIOUS VIDEOS
Drugstore Highlight & Contour:
Clothing Haul Try On:
My Updated Hygiene Routine:
GRWM | Lazy Day Makeup + Hair:
January Beauty Favorites:
What’s In My Purse:
Winter Morning Routine:
ANY BUSINESS Inquires Only: email@example.com
Thanks so much for watching!!
FTC: All products were purchased by me, however some links may be affiliate links.
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page