Healthy Skin Tip: A good thing that you can do to take care of your skin is to try a at-home facial mask. They're a lot cheaper than going somewhere and you can use what you have on hand in your cabinet. One mask that you can try is a basic egg white mask. Take 2 egg whites and two tablespoons of plain yogurt. Mix together, apply for a few minutes and then rinse-off with warm water.
OILY SKIN HACKS YOU NEED TO KNOW!
I have ridiculously oily, acne prone skin myself so i know a good oily skin hack when i find one!! I hope you guys will find this helpful! Don’t forget to subscribe and give this video a thumbs up! xx
HERE’S MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS – Come enter this week’s Instagram makeup giveaway!
PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
– Milk of Magnesia (check with your healthcare professional before using it!)
– MAI COUTURE Blotting Paper Wallet
– MAI COUTURE Blotting Paper
– Toilet paper 🙂
– LUSH Ultrabland Cleanser
– URBAN DECAY Setting Spray
HERE’S ALL THE MAKEUP I’M WEARING IN THIS VIDEO:
– URBAN DECAY All Nighter Foundation
– IT COSMETICS Bye Bye Pores Micro Pressed Powder
– URBAN DECAY Naked Skin Concealer (Fair Neutral)
– MARC JACOBS BEAUTY ‘Kink & Kisses’ Blush
– MARC JACOBS Glow Stick
– GERARD COSMETICS Grace Highlight (USE CODE: SLM25 for 25% off all Gerard Cosmetics!)
– ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Cream Contour Palette
– CHARLOTTE TILBURY ‘Iconic Nude’ Lip Liner
– CHARLOTTE TILBURY ‘Kim K.W’ Lipstick
– MAKEUP GEEK ‘Corrupt’ Eyeshadow
– MAKEUP GEEK ‘Cabin Fever’ Eyeshadow
– MAKEUP GEEK ‘Faux Fur’ Eyeshadow
– MAKEUP GEEK ‘Legend’ Eyeshadow
– HUDA BEAUTY Samantha Lashes
Stephanie Lange is represented by Max Connectors in Australia, and Parsel for US / Canada. For all business enquiries, brand collaborations or influencer opportunities, please contact Jessica Cognetta at Max Connectors at firstname.lastname@example.org for Australian enquiries, or Kevin Johnson at StephanieLange@parsel.me for all U.S / Canadian enquiries.
Please send any PR products / gifts to:
ATTN: Stephanie Lange
13/32 Ralph Street
Alexandria NSW 2015
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page