Healthy Skin Tip: Strangely enough, you need to use moisturizer even if you have oily skin. If your skin is oily, and you skip the moisturizer, your skin will go into overtime producing oil to replace the oil you've just removed. So your face will end up oilier than before. Use a mild oil-free moisturizer so that your skin doesn't decide to rev up oil production again.
LOOK HERE, ladies!
WATCH ME IN HD 🙂
For business inquiries, please email me at:
1) None…and then ARGO cornstarch
1) Loreal True Match in N7 Classic Tan
2) Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in “Blackest Black”
3) Covergirl LashBlast Mascara
4) KISS iENVY KPE15 eyelashes in Juicy Volume 4
1) Palmer’s Cocoa Butter chapstick
1) ModelModel Pose AnyCurl Natural Yaky
I absolutely LOVE this remedy. Seriously ya’ll. It’s the bomb dot com if there ever was such a thing. I like to combine cornstarch with my Black Radiance Oil Fighting Pressed Powder for an all day matte. Be sure to moisturize – Summer, Winter, Spring, or Fall!!
Thanks for watching!!
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page