Healthy Skin Tip: If you are prone to acne and blackhead breakouts, you may find this article informative. Acne is quite common, whether you are young or old. You can learn to minimize outbreaks, and clear up your skin.
1. Multani Mitti Face Pack:
Multani mitti face pack for acne is a god send to those of us with oily skin. Multan mitti (Fuller’s Earth) is easily available in general stores..
• Multani Mitti/ Fuller’s Earth
• Rose water
• Lemon juice
• Make a paste of multani mitti, few drops of rose water and a pinch of lemon for a refreshing face pack.
• Multani mitti draws excess oil off your face and dries the existing pimples.
• Rose water freshens and moisturizes your skin while lemon juice fades the acne scars.
2. Besan and Curd Face Pack:
• Besan /Chick Pea flour
• Mix in two spoonful’s of besan (chick pea flour) and sufficient curd to make a good paste.
• Apply it and let it dry.
• When it’s completely dry, dampen it and with mild, circular motion, scrub your skin.
• Wash off and say hello to happy skin!
3. Mint Face Pack For Acne:
Mint leaves(pudina leaves) makes for a wonderful face pack.
• Ground Pudhina/ Mint leaves
• Grind some pudina leaves, add in a dash of honey and let it be on your pretty face until it dries.
• Wash off.
• It might tingle on pimples but that is okay, they are very close to meeting their end.
4. Lemon juice + Honey Face Mask for Pimples:
This is your Knight in Shining Armor. Having struggled with acne all my teenage, and enjoying the realms of a clear skin only recently, I am telling you! Go for it! Honey face packs with lemon are the best of the best.
Lemon juice is acidic and citric; it bleaches your skin, helping you get rid of scars and tan.
• Lemon juice
• Rose water if needed
• Apply lemon juice on face post wash. It will tingle and burn and you won’t love it. But it absolutely works. If your skin is too sensitive, then dilute lemon juice with rose water to lessen the acidity.
• After fifteen minutes, follow up with honey.
This helps moisturize as honey is a humectant. You can leave honey on your face however long you want to. Your skin will glow in a couple of weeks and you can see it
Here is another way you can use and lemon together!
5. Cucumber Face Mask:
Cucumber extracts heat from body. This is considered as the best face pack for acne as it reduces inflammation of your pimples and reduces their appearance.
• Cucumber pulp and juice
• Grate cucumber, strain the juice.
• Refrigerate the pulp.
• When it’s cold enough, use the pulp to pick the juice and moisten your face, one spot at a time.
• Once you feel the pulp warm up, dip in the cold juice again and repeat for other spots.
• This unclogs your skin’s pores and cools down the system.
• Place slices of cucumber on your eyes for a spa effect.
• You can also add in two spoons full of rich yogurt to the pulp without draining it. Apply the mixture and leave it on for a while, say thirty minutes, and wash off.
6. Neem Face Pack:
Neem Tree uses are many and it has been popular in our folk lore for centuries for its healing and anti- bacterial activity.
• 4 fresh Neem leaves
• 1 tsp rose water or lemon juice
• Crush the Neem leaves; add rose water or lemon juice to make a paste.
• Apply this face mask focusing only on the acne.
• rinse (using lukewarm water) it after leaving it on for 15 minutes.
7. Honey Face Mask:
Honey mask can be used by all skin types irrespective for the troubles that the skin carries along! Just ensure that you aren’t allergic to honey.
• 100% pure organic honey
• Take the required amount of honey and apply the thick honey all over your face.
• Let it sit for about 15 minutes.
• wash off.
• If you experience any dryness post the mask is off, follow it up with a moisturizer.
8. Aspirin Face Mask:
This one that is not very popular! Aspirin helps heal the inflammation and works for many. The reason being the main ingredient in aspirin is salysilic acid with is also used to control acne and pimple’s out burst. It can however be very drying sometimes, do follow it up with a gentle moisturizer.
• 1-2 tablets aspirin
• Plain water
• Dissolve the aspirin in water and crush the tablet to make a paste.
• Gently apply this only on the acne areas, let it on for 10-15 minutes.
• Wash off.
All Images taken from Google Search and Background Music of this video I collect from YouTube Audio Library which is free to use. Thank you.
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page